Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Too pooped to party
It's been a long week. This is my busy season at work and I've been very busy. Between keeping up my reader's loop for my publisher, to working on publicity flyers, to working on my chapter newsletter, and working long hours, I'm exhausted. So, am I going to go home tonight and go straight to bed? Of course not! I'm going to a play. I just hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of it.

I don't think I will. It's a play I've wanted to see for a while. My sister got the tickets, so we will head for dinner, then the theater. If you want to read up on it, here's an article on "Crowns", the play. And, here's a pretty decent review of the production. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope to get some sleep later this weekend (maybe between 1 and 3 on Saturday!) as it looks like my weekend is rapidly filling up. *Sigh* I'm too old to burn the candle at both ends still. I suppose I can slow down next week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)