Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Some good news. . .
It's been a long week. . .and it's only Wednesday! So, I really needed a "pick-me-up" to get through the rest of the week. Between yesterday and today, I got two pieces of good news.

The first was an excited phone call from my daughter to tell me she got into the graduate school that was #1 on her list - Purdue. I'll miss her this fall, but knowing that she's where she wants to be and studying what she wants to study will make it better.

The second was a note I received from someone who read my latest release, Strikes Don't Matter. It truly made my day. I love getting reviews, but don't often get notes from readers, so this was just the thing I needed. In part, it said: "Your people are real. Your balance of sensuality and spirituality reflect your awareness of what it means to be human." How's that for a great spirit-lifter?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)