Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Working through the busy times
That's what I'm doing now. With the hiccup in my schedule from last week, I'm playing catch-up.

First of all, thanks for your well-wishes for my Dad. He is out of ICU and regaining his strength. I hope he's learned something from this episode, so he doesn't do again what he did that landed him there in the first place.

Second, I'm working on the galleys for The Importance of Almack's - which is due out in print on May 27. I'm very excited for it to make it's debut. While I love ebooks, many of my friends and acquaintances who are waiting for this book do not read ebooks. So, they are waiting for their chance to walk into a bookstore and ask for it. (So am I!)

Third, I really want to work on my Regency Inspirational, working title, Leaving Leah. I've been mulling over scenes in my head for at least a month and now it's time to start putting it on paper. Another goal for the next week - add at least another chapter to it.

Fourth, we are getting closer to the release of Strikes Don't Matter and I'm looking forward to January 25.

So, that's my life in a nutshell. Between everything I WANT to accomplish and everything I NEED to accomplish (for the day job), I feel like I could work 24/7 for a week and just barely scratch the surface. Anyone else as busy as I am?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)