Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, January 04, 2008
This month's happenings
Well, now that I'm not running my contest any more, I don't know what to say. I suppose I ought to wonder if anyone even reads this blog. Maybe I ought to run another contest. Maybe not. Although I enjoyed it, it was a lot of work.

So, this year I'm planning on writing more. I had two books released last year, and my last one has three more books in the series that I'd like to get out this year. I'm still waiting for my editor to pass judgment on the second one. Hope it happens soon and she picks it up.

In the meantime, I'm editing the third one and my cp is reading through the fourth one. Soon. The third one is really giving me fits, but after mulling it over literally for the last year, I think I know what needs doing to it to get it ready to sub. So, that's my project for this weekend. I'll let you know on Monday whether I accomplished the goal.

My next release is Strikes Don't Matter, the story about Gina from Adopting Alyssa. It's due out at the end of this month from By Grace Publishing. I'm hosting the Reader's Loop this month and will be posting excerpts and chatting about the book and writing inspirationals in general. Hop on over and say "hi" and you just might win something. Also, during the week of 21-25 my release will be spotlighted on the UE Blog and there will be a drawing for a free copy at the end of that week, too. (If you want the chance to win two books, check out the blog the week before when the spotlight will be on Nell Dixon and her book, Dangerous to Know.)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Lyn Cash said...
3 more books in the series, huh? WOW, girl - can't wait to read 'em!!!!

By the way, I always start humming "Blue skies, smilin' at me - nothin' but blue skies, I seeee" when I get to your page. :)

Blogger robynl said...
Oh, can't wait for Gina's story; I loved Adopting Alyssa.

Blogger Qtpies7 said...
I love long book series that get into each character in depth.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Lyn - that's a song I don't know. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Robyn - it will be out on the 25th of this month

qtpies7 - My Gypsy Legacy series really allows you to get to know all the different characters. I tend to like to revisit characters from all my books again and again.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)