Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Tagged!
I've been tagged by Robin Bayne for the MeMe game.

The MeMe Rules of the Game:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So, here are six random things about Denise Patrick.
1. Denise Patrick is a pen name, but Denise is my real middle name. It came from a former girlfriend of my Dad's before he married my Mom. Are you amazed she let him give me the name? Me, too!

2. My favorite color is blue and I love to watch clouds. Betcha coulda figured that one out all by yourself, huh?

3. As a kid, I was a tomboy of the worst sort and could be dared to do almost anything. Considering some of the stunts I have participated in, I'm lucky to be alive today.

4. I started playing tennis at age 10 because my Dad was an avid tennis fan (and a pretty good player). We were playing on clay courts in Germany. Back then white was pretty much the only acceptable color for playing in and the clay on the courts was bright red. My mother hated it when we played in tournaments.

5. I have always been fascinated with twins and triplets, even though there are none in my family. Throughout the years, I have occasionally had friends who have been multiples and I always envied them the built-in playmate. I was an only child until I was 10. My earliest writings all involved characters who were multiples.

6. I cannot hula-hoop. When I was a kid, I could do lots of things, but that eluded me. It was embarrassing when, as a college cheerleader, during a half-time show by a group playing with hula-hoops, they pulled me off the sidelines and wanted to use me in one of their tricks. I couldn't keep the darn thing moving so they had to choose someone else.

I tag:

Lyn Cash
Susan Atwood
MG Braden
Donica Covey
Anne Whitfield
Grace Tyler

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Robin Bayne said...
LOL--I love to Hula hoop! My dh didn't believe I could do it so we went out and bought one so I could prove him wrong!

Blogger No Nonsense Girl said...
stopping by to say hello!!!! I've missed you. ;)

Anonymous Michelle (MG) said...
Hey Denise,

Thanks for tagging me, but I did this just a couple of weeks ago (give or take a week) LOL, so I'm covered. :-D

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)