Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Release week!!
This is release week for Strikes Don't Matter. Am I excited? You bet!! If you've read Adopting Alyssa, you'll know that Strikes Don't Matter is Gina's story. This was a wonderful story to write, but there were a few places where I made myself wonder - what would I have done if this happened to me?

Do you ever do that with a book? Do you ever wonder if you were in the same situation as a character in a book, if you would react the same way? I do. Often. It's part of getting into the book and becoming part of it. I love it when a book pulls me in like that. If an author has given you enough information about the character that you can see (and understand) their reactions, then I think they have done their job.

Check out the Unique Enterprises Blog all this week for information about Strikes Don't Matter. Then check out the By Grace Reader's Loop for a contest or two. It will be an exciting week. You won't want to miss a chance to win a copy of your very own!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)