Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New look
The next eight weeks at my day job are the busiest of the year for me. It usually means 10-12+ hour days and a lot of running. Needless to say, I don't have the patience to get up every morning and deal with my hair, so I go out and have it put in braids for the duration. What that means is that I can roll out of bed and shower, dress, etc. and not need to do anything to my hair except pull it back if that's how I plan to wear it that day. No combs, brushes, curling irons, etc. Easy-peasy!

It's quite the process, though. Takes about 4 hours. So, this is what I look like this year. It looks a little different each year, but I usually have the same braids put in. It starts out much longer, then I trim it. Some years it's been longer and some years it's been shorter. I think I'm going to keep it this length this year. And my hair person did the underlying braids in such a way that I can keep my part, too. So far, I'm liking it.

What do you think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)