Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Another great review. . .
You are all probably tired of the reviews, but I never get tired of reading that someone else liked my book. So, you'll have to bear with me. Here is a snippet of what Pam at My Book Cravings had to say:

The book is filled with all the things that make a good novel and a wonderful read…likable well rounded and developed primary and secondary characters, a great plot filled with love, intrigue, betrayal, deceit, misunderstandings and hate, and a well described setting that sucks the reader into the plot. It didn’t even matter that there wasn’t a bedroom scene in the entire book.

Just last week I finished the galleys for the print version which will be released on May 27. I can't wait.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)