Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Sad day in the Art World
We all know that people die everyday. The famous and the infamous, but as I was perusing the list of deaths for December 5, I was struck by three well known artists who breathed their last on this day.

Wolfgang A. Mozart

Alexandre Dumas

Claude Monet

All giants in their artistic fields. All dead on December 5. But, not all in the same year.

So, for today's challenge - tell me what year at least one of them died.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Susan said...
Mozart - 1791
Dumas - 1870
Monet - 1926

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
I'm sure you know you're right, Susan. Thanks for playing.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)