Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
November Winners
Since it's December (at least that's when you'll be getting your prizes), I decided to reward everyone who posted a right answer this month. So, this month's winners are:

Robynl, Kimw, Leslie Dicken, Lyn Cash, and Beth

Everyone email me your mailing addresses and I'll get those prizes out soon.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

One more month to go. . .stay tuned!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger KimW said...
awww...that's so nice! Thank you!

Blogger robynl said...
Congrats everyone; how nice of Denise to do this. Thanks.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
You're all welcome! Hopefully I'll get everyone's Christmas Presents in the mail by this weekend.

Blogger Leslie Dicken said...
Wow, Denise, thank you! The reason I knew your answer (the Great Exhibition took place in 1851) is because I wrote a book set during that time. And now I'm thrilled that the story, A TARNISHED HEART, has found a home. It will be a Spring 2008 release from Enspiren Press! :-)

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)