Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Infamous birthday
Well, today didn't start out so well. I had a flat tire on my way to work and it took the AAA person over an hour to get to me. He said it was because there were a lot of problems this morning. Well, it was raining buckets, so maybe. . . But, anyway, I've been out of sorts all day long and I just remembered I hadn't posted today's question. So, my apologies. But, since it's another easy one today, I don't feel I've neglected you too badly.

As we all know, today is "the day that will live in infamy" if you live in the U.S. Also known as Pearl Harbor Day. I know two wonderful people who were born today. One is my best friend's daughter - she's 22. The other friend was actually born on that infamous day.

Today's question: How old is my friend who was born on "the day that will live in infamy"?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
your friend will have a 66th birthday.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Right, Robyn. And, it doesn't seem like she's that old. Maybe because she has the energy of a 20 year old. That woman never stops!

Blogger FRIGGA said...
Hey, I stopped by to let you know I posted the stories from my TT - you're up for a prize, so come and see! :-)

Blogger No Nonsense Girl said...
Stopping by to say hello!!! :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)