Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Apologies & December Winner
First off, I have to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth after Christmas. I caught some bug and have spent the last few days barely coherent while still trying to work, so posting on the blog was an unfortunate casualty. I rarely get sick, so when I do, it really throws me off my stride.

So, back to my announcement of my December winner. I suppose it's no surprise that it's Robyn. Thank you for sticking with me all year and playing in my little contest. Your prize is my November release, Gypsy Legacy: The Marquis. Contact me with your choice of download format and I'll shoot it off to you.

Once again, thanks to everyone who played in my contest this past year. I'm going to take a short break from historical facts for a bit, but I may be doing some more in the future. In the meantime, I hope that you will continue to check back and keep up with my upcoming releases.

Coming in January from By Grace Publishing: Strikes Don't Matter

You can never strike out with God.

Gina Taylor left God behind after high school. A paralegal in a large, prestigious law firm in Salt Lake City, she’s settled and content with her life. So -- why does she have the feeling something is missing?

The last place Adam Wilson would choose to live is Utah. Packed off to an out-of-state college after turbulent high school years, he’s established himself and is on track to achieve his dream of becoming a partner in the law firm he works for. When he meets Gina while touring a Salt Lake firm, he is instantly attracted. But, is she enough for him to consider moving back?

God has His own plans and bringing Gina back into the fold with Adam’s help will force them both to decide where their futures lie.

Coming January 25.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)