Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Sick!
I hate it when I get sick. I have to admit that it happens so rarely that I don't know what to do when it does. All I know is that it derails nearly everything and it takes forever to get back on track. This week was a prime example.

Monday was a holiday for me. I had plans for the entire day - starting with a trip to the gym with my hubby to exercise. Well, I got that far and even got a little exercise in, but I was so wiped by the time we got back, I went back to bed. That's the way the whole day went. I was up for a little while (even posted to my blog while up once), then back to bed. What did I get accomplished? Approximately two things out of a list of about ten!

And the week went downhill from there. Back to work on Tuesday - finishing up a large project that I've been working on all Summer, in time for a meeting on Wednesday. The next thing I knew it was Thursday. Another short meeting in the morning and I came home and went back to bed. I just stayed home on Friday.

I'm feeling better and ready to get back to work on Monday. But first, I think I'll enjoy my Sunday.

So, if you've been looking for me, I'll be back Monday with some more historical trivia and I hope to get back into the routine - just in time for Thanksgiving!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger No Nonsense Girl said...
sorry you are sick denise!!! Feel better!!!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)