Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, October 22, 2007
The Virtuoso
A little something different. Today is the birthday of Franz Liszt. Born in Hungary, many of his compositions were nationalistic in nature. His most famous were the Hungarian Rhapsodies. So, today, I thought I'd treat you to some fun.

The Cat Concerto by Hanna-Barbera features Hungarian Rhapsody #2. (I couldn't figure out how to post it here, so I had to just link to it. But, enjoy it anyway.)

This Day in History: Franz Liszt was born on October 22 in what year?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Jessie - lil' sis said...
He was born in 1811... The Hungarian Rhapsody is one of my favorite classical compositions. Not just because I use to hear it a lot in cartoons (Bugs Bunny in particular) but because Mom would play it for me when I was learning it. I still love to listen to it. Have a great day!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Wow, Jessie, you're on a roll!! Woo-hoo!!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)