Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
A Perfect 10
Well, today I opened up my email and there's another review from some place called Romance Reviews Today. I've never even heard of them (which isn't saying much because I haven't been around enough yet to know where all the review sites are), but they reviewed Almack's. The reviewer loved it - she gave it "A Perfect 10." I was floored!

You can read the full review here, but in part Vi said, "THE IMPORTANCE OF ALMACK'S is one of the best Regencies I have ever read. . .Denise Patrick sets Society on its ear and leaves the reader furiously turning pages to see what happens next. Kitt is amazing, and Pamela is brave enough to wait for Kitt to love her as much as she loves him. There are plots within plots within plots and surprises around every corner, interspersed between layers of secrets. . .Seldom have I read a more compelling romance that did not have even one bedroom scene. So many emotions come into play, devotion, loyalty, and most of all, love."

Thank you, Vi.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Susan said...
Great review, Denise ~ Congratulations!

Blogger KimW said...
A big congratulations to you!!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Susan and Kim. I'm still so happy about it that I don't want to post another history post because it will no longer be on top!!

But, stay tuned - it may be this evening before I get to it - but I'll get today's history question posted.

Anonymous Jessie said...
OMG!!! WOW!!! I can't believe it! That is so awesome!!! So when is the next book coming out? :-D

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)