Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Nothing happened. . .
Well, I was trying to find something interesting that happened in Italy on this day, but nothing struck me as noteworthy. Not that some things didn't happen, but nothing I found interesting. So, I'm hoping you're enjoying the addition to my slideshow instead.

Oh, and one more thing. Not only did nothing happen in Italy on this date, but the same goes for Poland, Portugal and Spain.

This Date in History: Nothing happened in Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain on this day because it didn't exist thanks to the shift from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar. In what year did this take place?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)