Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
No Thursday Thirteen this week
It's been a long and exhausting few days with no time to even get out here, much less post, so I'm just dropping by to apologize to anyone who drops by looking for my usual Thursday Thirteen. I wasn't feeling well to start with at the beginning of the week, then I got snowed under with a project at work and stayed up all night working on it. Can you tell I'm not very coherent right now?

I wanted to do something on Tsar Nicholas II of Russia since November 1, 1894 was the day he ascended the throne, but I didn't get a chance to read up on it and find thirteen interesting facts.

I hope everyone will drop by next week when I hope to be back with another great history lesson for my Thursday Thirteen. In the meantime, have a great All Saints' Day!

And, if you've been playing in my contest, I will draw a name and post the winner this weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger No Nonsense Girl said...
I will be back as usual next week and during the week!!! It's okay, we all have bad weeks!!!!

Feel better Denise!!!! (((((hugs))))

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)