Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Vote for Becka!
I'm interrupting my usual history post to plug my friend and fellow author, Rebecca Goings. Her book, Promise Me Forever, is up for Best Summer ebook on Ciar Cullen's blog. So, why am I telling you this. Simple, she needs votes! And, you, can help her win by going out to Ciar's Blog and voting for her. So, don't delay - head over to Ciar's blog and vote for Promise Me Forever by Rebecca Goings.

Oh, and as incentive - if you go vote and come back and tell me you did, I'll enter you in my monthly drawing. How's that for easy? You won't even have to come up with a history fact to be entered this month.

So, GO VOTE!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Becka said...
Denise,

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to mention this on your blog! Everyone, please vote for me! I need ya! Voting is open until Friday. ACK, I think my hair is going to turn into a shock of white before then... lol

~~Becka

Anonymous Mallory said...
OK I'll go vote! I hope you win Becka! :)

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Mallory, for supporting Becka.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)