Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
WINNERS!!!
I decided to pick two winners, so. . .the winners of my Adopting Alyssa contest are:

1. Brenda
2. Robyn

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Email me and let me know if you would like a prize for a "big" girl or "little" darling. Note, if you pick the "little" darling, it doesn't mean you have to give it to a little darling. :~D

One interesting note: everyone that entered got the question regarding what happened to Alyssa's first set of adoptive parents wrong. The answer: they're in prison for child abuse homicide.

Tomorrow - back to my This Day In History Contest - and, hopefully, a little normalcy! YAY!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
Congrats Brenda and thank you so much Denise. I'm so pleased. And I loved the book.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)