Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hawaii
In all the years I've read about and studied WWII, it has never occurred to me that Hawaii, the home of the 7th Fleet and the focus of the "day that will live in infamy," was not even a state when Pearl Harbor was attacked on June 7, 1941. So, today's question is an easy one.

This Day in History: On August 21st of what year was Hawaii admitted as the 50th state?

And, as a side note, do you know how many stars there were on the U.S. flag when you were born? For me, it was 48.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
August 21, 1959
49 I believe

Anonymous Anonymous said...
robynl is anonymous b/c blogger doesn't get along with me, lol. Still!!!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
You're right, Robyn. Sorry that Blogger is still being mean to you.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)