Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Book Club and Adopting Alyssa
Sorry, no This Day in History today. I've been too busy to even look at my book. Tomorrow.

In the meantime, I had the best time this evening. It was book club and a friend of mine suggested Adopting Alyssa. They invited me to join them. I had 20 ladies asking me all sorts of questions about it - how I came up with the story, why I wrote what I did, was there a sequel in the works (yes - it's due out in January), how I got published, how I got started writing, etc. It reminded me that there really are people out there that read and like my books. I passed out postcards for the newly released, Almack's, but I think most will wait until it is in print. This group of ladies is wasn't familiar enough with ebooks yet. I'm sure some of them may eventually, but not all. I agree with them. My palm pilot seems to get smaller every time I want to read something on it.

All in all it was a wonderful evening and I truly appreciate all the great things said and the discussion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)