Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Just a quick post to let everyone know I'll be away for another week. This time it's a mission trip to South Dakota with the youth from the church.

When I get back, I'll be running a contest for the rest of the month centering around my Inspirational, Adopting Alyssa. I'll have prizes for big and little girls, so if you have a special little girl in your life you can win something special for her as well as yourself. All questions will come from the book, so if you haven't read it yet, you've got a week to snag your copy and read it.

Come August, we'll go back to the This Day in History contest, so stay tuned.

And, in case you haven't notice the new icon on the right side of the screen, I now have a forum on Coffee Time Romance. If you want to chat or ask me a question, that's the place to go. I'll be running contests and chats there in the coming months, and previewing my books, so check it out and bring a friend.

I hope everyone has a great week and when I get back I'll post some more pictures from Germany.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)