Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Adopting Alyssa Contest, part 1
Life has a way of taking over when you least expect it to - and changing everything you thought you knew. For some people it opens old wounds from the past and for others it creates a few, but life is a gift and we all get through it (although I love the line - "Enjoy life. Nobody gets out of it alive.") the best we can. I believe that God orchestrates our lives and that old wounds and past hurts are revealed to help us grow stronger. In my book, Adopting Alyssa, no one learns that lesson better than Kelly.

Over the next couple of days I'm going to post some questions from Adopting Alyssa. Please send your answers to my email address (see lower right corner). I have at least three prizes, maybe more. Gotta go check my prize stash. :~D

1. Where were Alyssa's previous parents from?
2. Where was the family headed, before the crash?

Good luck!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
what a great story of love and endurance and faith.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
I'm glad you liked it, Robyn. And, thanks for entering my contest.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)