Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Adopting Alyssa - Bonus question
I know, I'm a little strange, but when I found this site, I couldn't resist.

During the adoption, Jason and Kelly are at liberty to change Alyssa's name as much or as little as they wish. As you learned in the book, it was fortunate that she already had the same last name. (Moore is one of the top 10 most common last names in the US.) Satisfied with her first name, they settled on giving her a new middle name.

Where did they get her middle name from?

Email me with your answer.

P.S. It looks like I will be gone until August 6, so I will draw a winner as soon as I get back. Then we will go back to my This Day In History contest. So, check back around August 7.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)