Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Re-directing traffic
I posted today on the Writers Across Time blog, so I'm re-directing traffic. Hop on over and see what my vacation plans are.

In the meantime, I want everyone to know how much I appreciate you reading and following this blog. I will be going on vacation starting next week, so this week is crazy with work and preparation. I hope your summer plans are shaping up and you all get some good old fashioned relaxation in. I will, but not until late July.

When I finally return to begin posting again, I will be running a contest for any of you who have read Adopting Alyssa. If you haven't grabbed your copy yet, what are you waiting for? You can find it on this page at the By Grace website. There will be trivia questions from the book and prizes for you and any little princesses in your lives. We'll also return to my This Day in History Contest. I hate to think of all the fun history we'll be missing out on for the next six weeks. Keep yourselves informed - go out and read Wikipedia, or find a book on your favorite historical character and read it. Then come back and ASK ME some questions.

Happy Reading!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)