Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, June 29, 2007
I'm Back!!!
Just a quick post to let you know I'm back from Germany with lots of memories and pictures to share. Over the next few weeks, I will be sorting through pictures and sharing some of them with you.

Thanks to everyone who comment on the new look to the blog. I will draw a name this weekend.

And, don't forget - The Importance of Almack's releases next Tuesday. Want to know more and read an excerpt? Go here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Kimberly L said...
Glad you're back. Can't wait to hear about your trip and to see the pics.

Blogger Melissa Mayhue said...
Denise ~

Thanks for coming back to leave your blog address! Your site is lovely! I really like the clouds and the colors.

Melissa

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)