Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Volcanoes
This is probably an appropriate topic for my life right now. Things are exploding right and left and probably won't quiet down for weeks. When I go on vacation in mid-June, I hope to at least be able to relax and ignore some things, even if I know I have to come back to them.


Above is a picture of one of only two volcanoes in the continental United States (lower 48 states) to have erupted in the 20th century. One erupted on a May 18 the other on a May 22.

Since I didn't get a question posted yesterday, today's question will count for yesterday and today. That's why it's a hard one. :~D

What are the names of both volcanoes and in which years did they erupt?

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Melanie said...
Oh, I have no idea.... but the picture is beautiful!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mt. St. Helens, 1980
Tungurahua Volcano , 2000

robynl

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Melanie, that picture is of Mt. St. Helens.

You got one, Robyn.

Anyone found the other one yet?

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)