Thirteen things I've done since my last Thursday Thirteen.
1. Finished the first round of edits on The Importance of Almack's
2. Started and finished the 30 Hour Famine
. It was a fabulous experience. (See Wordless Wednesday
post and explanation in the first comment.) The kids are already looking forward to doing it again next year.
3. Watched my sister graduate and receive her MBA. It was awesome and I'm so glad my daughter talked me into going. As usual, I was thinking I was indispensable and she showed me that she was up to the challenge of taking charge of 12 teenagers and keeping them on track and on task. And, she's only 21!
4. Mostly watched the kids do an awesome job conducting morning Worship on Sunday.
5. Spent Sunday afternoon with my Dad and sisters and had a wonderful time. Took my Dad back to the airport before returning to the church.
6. Took down the 2900 lights we'd hung for the 30 Hour Famine. Only four kids showed up, one of whom hadn't even done the Famine. But, it's always easier to take stuff down than to put it up, so it was still easy. I took them out for ice cream after we were done.
7. We're still tabulating how much we raised, but projections look like approximately $3500. That's the most we've ever raised!
8. Back to work on Monday - only slightly sleep-deprived.
9. Had to play catch-up on all my groups and email since I was offline all weekend.
10. Playing catch-up took me all week, which explains why there are no posts for last week.
11. Finally dropped my son's graduation announcements in the mail this Monday, only to discover that postage has gone up to .41 and I only put .39 postage on them. The guy at the post office assures me that they will probably be delivered anyway. One can only hope!
12. Received my second round of edits for The Importance of Almack's
, and started to work on them.
13. Wrote this Thursday Thirteen. So, now I'm headed for bed after I post it. Good night!
Labels: Thursday Thirteen