Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
I'm back!
It has been a very long week and I apologize for not getting back here, but some things were just beyond my control.

After the weekend was through, my wireless died on me and it took me until last night to get another adapter and up and running again. What a mess. And, since I actually had to get some work done this week, I couldn't even sneak out here and post from work. All in all, a bad week.

But. . .that's all water under the bridge now and I will be posting every day from now on - possibly even on the weekends to catch up.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and enjoying my new slide show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)