Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
AWOL
I've been here off and on for a while. The end of May, this year, has just been crazy. My son graduated yesterday, so that's out of the way. My Dad came in for the event and I spent all day with him - it was fun. I just don't see him enough and he's not getting any younger. But, now that June is tomorrow, I will be picking a winner this weekend.

The next two months will be a little crazy and, looking at my schedule, I haven't decided how to handle it. Between June and July, I will be gone for about a month for various vacations. I will either have to combine them or put the blog on holiday. We'll see what I feel like when the time gets closer. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great summer and checks back occasionally to see if I'm around.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
Congrats to your son on his graduating and how nice that Grandpa could be there.
Have a great vacation!!!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks Robyn. I hope to get a chance to relax and maybe even write a little.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)