Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
No fooling - Contest Winner
The winner of March's drawing is. . .drumroll please. . .Robynl. Thanks for playing with me this month. And, Robynl, please email me your snail mail address so I can send you something wonderful!!!

If you haven't scrolled down to the bottom and checked the sign, this month is National Humor Month and I hope to spotlight humor throughout history this month. So stick around and see what I dig up.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger KimW said...
Congratulations, Robyn!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)