Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Humor & History
I'm cross posting today so I thought I'd send you over to my other blog, Writers Across Time, to see what I had to say about history and humor.

And, to prove that you went there, come back and post the two authors I named in my post and be entered in this month's drawing.

**Laughter is the best medicine. Make someone laugh today and you will have made their day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
Julia Quinn and Amanda Quick are the two you mention.

Yippee, I just noticed that I won for March. Thanks so much. *I sure enjoyed doing the research to answer your questions.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Yep, Robyn, and they are some of muy very favorite authors.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)