Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Who Am I?
I'm running late today, so I am doing a "drive-by post" as I run out to complete more errands than a person should have in one day. I specifically took a day off work so I could get some writing and other chores done at home. Instead, I'm running all over the city picking up things and looking for other things that I thought I had at home. Sigh

Anyway - I thought this was cute.

Barbara Millicent Roberts was born on March 9, 1959 in New York. According to some sources, her parents were George and Margaret Roberts of Willows, Wisconsin, but it was a woman named Ruth Handler who should be given the credit for Barbara's success. In a world where name-recognition is nothing to blink at, she might just have one of the most popular. What name is she more commonly known by?

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Jeanette J said...
Barbie

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Yeah, Jeanette. And, how many Barbies did you have as a child? I know I had my share, and I'm old enough that, had I kept some of mine in better condition, they might have been worth something. But, they are long gone now. When you move often, things have a way of disappearing.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)