Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
More ramblings
Thanks to everyone who has been playing so far. I will be throwing all the names from last month in the hat and drawing this weekend, so, stay tuned.

In the meantime, this month I've decided to use a loose theme. And, since it's Black History Month and I'm too lazy to think of something else - bingo! Instant theme! I'm also not going to ask for just years this time. I think I'll occasionally ask for information or people.

So, check back in a bit for this month's first installment of This Day in History.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)