Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
I'm working. . .really!
It seems like my new story is taking forever to get down. Of course, it might have something to do with not having a lot of time to write these days. But, anyway, I found this very cute graphic that I wanted to try out to let you know what my progress has been like.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Rims said...
Hey hi,

The graphic is kinda cute!

All the best and Good luck to you.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Rims. Yeah, I like interesting graphics. Hope to see you around.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)