Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Happy March 1st
Well, today begins a new month. I will be picking last month's winner from my list - but not until Sunday. The reason? I'm flying out this morning for a short but much needed break and won't be back until then. So, I will make this short post for March 1st, but won't make another until the 5th. I hope you will bear with me.

In the meantime, although March is Women's History Month, I didn't find anything interesting to post for that subject.


This Day in History: The picture above depicts a scene from the first national park, established on this day in 1872. Which national park is it?

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger robynl said...
Yellowstone National Park

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
That's it, Robyn!

I'm back and playing catch up.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)