Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, February 02, 2007
And the Winner is. . .
Drumroll please. . . .The January winner is. . . .Debby!!! Congratulations! Email me your snail mail address at my profile addy with "January Winner" in the subject line, and your prize will be in the mail as soon as possible.

For everyone else, please keep playing - there are still eleven more months in the year.

Today was a l-o-n-g day at work. I was ready to come home by the time I left around 6:30. I don't normally mind long hours - they are the norm at this time of the year, but for some reason this year, I'm just more tired than usual and need more sleep.

On Monday, it's my turn to blog on my group blog - Writers Across Time. Don't forget to stop in and say 'hi'. Some of my fellow authors on that blog will be doing giveaways and contests, too.

Until Monday. . .have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Debby said...
Thank you so much Denise. I am so happy. You have a great weekend also.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)