Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Chatting today. . .
I'm chatting today with my fellow Writers-Across-Time authors at Joyfully Reviewed. I'll be around from 4-6 EST. Drop in here and say "hi" and learn about my upcoming historical releases from Samhain.

And since I've got an appointment to get to in about 30 minutes, I'm going to post today's question and run. You'll get a break tomorrow, since I'm rarely online on Sundays, but I hope to see everyone on Monday.

Today in History: January 6, _____, King Henry VIII of England takes Anne of Cleves as his fourth wife in a marriage that would only last six months and end in an annulment. She probably didn't realize at the time what a lucky escape she had.
7 Comments:
Blogger Jeanette J said...
1539

Blogger Robin Bayne said...
No idea. LOL

Anonymous Cindy Green said...
I believe it was 1533.

Blogger Debby said...
I found 1540

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Congratulations, Debby, you have today's correct answer. Your name goes into the hat.

Blogger Cindy K. Green said...
Oops I thought you wanted the date when he married Anne Boylen. :)

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
No problem, Cindy. You've got plenty of chances to redeem yourself.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)