Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Busy day today. . .
I'm back at work for the first time in almost a week, so I have stuff to do and a meeting or two to get to, so I'm just going to post today's question. Be back tomorrow.

Today in History: January 2, _____ - The kingdom of Granada falls to the Christian forces of King Ferdinand V and Queen Isabella I, and the Moors lose their last foothold in Spain.
2 Comments:
Blogger Jeanette J said...
Do we post our guess here?
I think it's 1492

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Yes - and you are right! Your name goes into the hat.

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)