I was tagged by another author to post five things that you might not know about me on my blog. So, in the spirit of fun, here goes:
1. I love my day job. Oh, sometimes I get harried, and sometimes I get annoyed, but overall I truly love my job and the people I work with.
2. I can't remember the last time I went to a theater to see a movie.
3. On my birthday earlier this month, I turned 50!
4. I wish I had stayed in the Army - I'd be retired now and able to sit home and write all day. But, since I didn't, see #1.
5. My aunt died in 2002, and I still have her ashes in my basement. I just can't bring myself to do with them what she wanted done with them.
So, that's it. Five things you didn't know about me until today. Whaddya think?