Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
About Me
I was tagged by another author to post five things that you might not know about me on my blog. So, in the spirit of fun, here goes:

1. I love my day job. Oh, sometimes I get harried, and sometimes I get annoyed, but overall I truly love my job and the people I work with.

2. I can't remember the last time I went to a theater to see a movie.

3. On my birthday earlier this month, I turned 50!

4. I wish I had stayed in the Army - I'd be retired now and able to sit home and write all day. But, since I didn't, see #1.

5. My aunt died in 2002, and I still have her ashes in my basement. I just can't bring myself to do with them what she wanted done with them.

So, that's it. Five things you didn't know about me until today. Whaddya think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)