Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
What should I write?
A friend sent me out to take this little quiz. I normally don't bother because the results are more funny than anywhere close to accurate. But, this one is sort of close.

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


This is almost exactly the way I write. I "see" a movie in my head and write down what I see and hear. If I can't visualize what I want to happen, the page stays blank. Sometimes it's a pain, but mostly it works for me.
2 Comments:
Blogger MG Braden said...
Mine said the same thing! LOL, I'm posting it. Thanks :-)

Anonymous Tina Mellen said...
Hey You!
Mine said the same thing.
Tina

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)