Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Shopping

I used to love to shop. It was fun to wander in and out of stores, looking at this and that, trying on clothes, picking out things for other people, and so on. When did it become such a chore?

I won't say I 'hate' shopping, but nowadays, I just don't seem to be all that excited about it. I've decided it has something to do with my writing. I hate to leave the computer for hours on end anymore. It just seems like I'd rather be typing away on whatever my next idea is. I think I'm addicted.

Or maybe, it's just an excuse so I don't have to go out and shop when I have absolutely no idea what to buy! I love Christmas, but shopping has gotten to the point it's depressing.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)