I don't know that I'm ready for 2007, but, like Christmas, it will come anyway. I've never been a resolution person, so I don't plan to make any this year either. There are a few things I'd like to do, however. . . (not necessarily in the following order)
1. get all of my Victorians into my editor's in box - and, therefore, off my desk (2 down, 2 to go)
2. read a wider variety of books - my taste hasn't changed, but I enjoy a change from my usual occasionally, so I plan to try a few that I normally wouldn't read
3. lose weight - I'm comfortable with myself, but I wouldn't mind if I dropped a few pounds either
4. spend more time with my church youth - once my son leaves the group this year, I'd planned to quit as leader, but I'm having too much fun
5. sew more - I miss interacting with my sewing and embroidery machines and my serger on a regular basis
6. write - and sub - at least two novels this year
What about everyone else? Do you make resolutions - or just "to do" lists?