Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Update and more news
I sent another contract off to Samhain yesterday. This one is for the first book I wrote back in 2002, Gypsy Legacy: The Marquis. My editor has already told me that she will probably want the other two in the series. The only catch is that the third one still needs an ending. Better get writing I guess!

In other news, I finally managed to get going on my NaNo WIP and banged out a respectable number of words. My counter is below. Now that I'm no longer on the hotseat at By Grace, I'll be able to enjoy the next couple of weeks and, hopefully, get my NaNo WIP moving.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)