Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, November 06, 2006
This week
There's still time to catch me on By Grace Publishing's Reader Loop and maybe win your very own copy of Adopting Alyssa. Stop in and say 'hi". I promise not to bite.

I've done no writing on my new WIP since Saturday, so the following total is from then. Hope to get some more writing done maybe on Wednesday. Tomorrow night (Tuesday) is my author chat on the By Grace loop and another chance for someone to win another ecopy of my book. Come join me from 9-11 EST!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)