Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Surprise, surprise!
I just discovered that this is "Release Week" for Adopting Alyssa. I'm in shock, but happily so since I've been telling people it wouldn't come out until the 30th of this month. Since By Grace usually releases on the fourth Friday of the month and Thanksgiving interferes. . .oh well. Good news for me!!

Go to the Moonlit Blog and check out my interview. Then hop on over to By Grace. I'm so excited, I don't know how much work will get done today.

Got a great surprise at work yesterday, too. My boss is getting married. I'm so thrilled for her. She is one special person and I'm praying for all the happiness in the world for her.

In other news, I also got an email from my nephew last night asking me about the book, too. He's one of the older brothers of the one who was killed last week. I sent him an email back promising to let him know when it comes out.

Well, I'd best get back to work. Exciting news today, but life still goes on. Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)