Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Next week
Drop in next week to By Grace Publishing's Reader's Loop
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bgpreadersloop/?yguid=100149623). I will be spotlighting my November release, Adopting Alyssa, with contests and give-aways.

On Tuesday evening (9-11 pm EST) on the same loop, I will be doing an Author Day chat as well. If you have a little girl (or know one) you might want to drop by. In honor of my November release, I will be giving away prizes for "big girls" and "little girls".

I hope you will get a chance to drop by and say "hi".

I'm still plugging away at NaNo. Progress below:

2 Comments:
Blogger Lyn Cash said...
It's almost BOOK TIME for you! YAY!!!!!!! Glad you got the embroidery machine back okay. *grin*

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Lyn. All I have to do now is take it out of the box and find some time to use it. *eyeroll*

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)