Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, November 17, 2006
IT'S OUT!!!!
My very first published book is now available at By Grace Publishing. Excited doesn't begin to describe me today. It's a good thing I'm only working for a half day. If you go out and buy it, I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

As the organist at my church likes to say: God is good -- All the time!

Have a great day. I know I will.
2 Comments:
Blogger Grace Tyler said...
That's so exciting, Denise! Hope you have a big celebration!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Grace. DH and I went out to dinner - something we don't do very often.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)