Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
It's Here!!!
I never thought I'd be so excited to hold a book in my hands - but the copies of my book I ordered for family and friends arrived today and I had to rush right home from work to open the box. It's an incredible feeling to hold a book in your hand that you wrote. I just can't describe the feeling. The nice, shiny cover. Flipping through and reading parts of it. Just staring at it to remind myself that it's real. I'm overwhelmed.

But, now it's time to return to the real world and my tennis coach awaits, so I'm off. Back later to hold my book some more.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)