Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving!
During this time of the year, our hearts turn towards those things we are thankful for in our lives. So, today, I thought I'd list some of the things I'm thankful for. . .

1. my life - it hasn't always been easy, but God has blessed me abundantly and I'm thankful for the life I have

2. my family - they are my joy; without them my cup would not be as full

3. my friends - someone once said "friends are the flowers in the garden of life" and I can attest that they brighten my life as few other things do

4. my faculties - the ability to see, hear, taste, touch, and smell are wonderful attributes that many do not have; I'm especially thankful for the one good ear I have

5. my coworkers - they provide structure to my days and support when my confidence fails; I could not do my job without them

And, finally, above all else. . .

6. Jesus - without Him in my life, none of the above would be as sweet, and life would be empty and hollow; Jesus gives meaning to everything around me; His sacrifice has made me whole and for that, words cannot express my thankfulness.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you find love, laughter, and the saving grace of Jesus Christ in your life every day.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)